Friday, October 7, 2011

PART-TIME JUICER

I DON'T JUICE 100% OF THE TIME. I can't because of a strange work schedule. But I do see myself heading toward a more healthy lifestyle because of juicing. One advantage juicing has given me is more sensitivity to how foods affect me. I ate pizza a few days ago, topped with a few pepperonis and lots of cheese, and I felt a heaviness in my gut for two days.

Before juicing I wouldn't have noticed. After inhaling the pizza I didn't sleep well for a couple of days either. So as much as I love pizza I'm reassessing how much pizza I want to eat. I'm not banning pizza it's just that my healthy eating mentality seems to be taking over because I just want to feel good. It's as if my body is giving me a choice between feeling good while eating or feeling good while not eating.

I think juicing is going to be the backbone of my dieting strategy, not because it is so delicious, but because of how it makes me feel. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment