Wednesday, October 5, 2011

JUICE DIET

I RECENTLY SAW THE MOVIE Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. I immediately ordered a juicer. This is the one I bought:



SO FAR I have lost 11 pounds in two weeks and I haven't been juicing every day. It really is an amazing diet although I am sure I will be getting sick of it fairly soon, especially the veggie drinks. But if I juice two weeks a month, and maintain the other two weeks using the Goji-Walnut diet, I think I should keep the weight off and feel better for it.

I am sleeping better and feeling better in general than I have in years. If I could find a truly delicious veggie juice combination I think this diet would be the killer app of diets. My daughter has the same ailment as the guy in the movie (she has chronic hives) and has been able to cut her antihistamine dose in half after three weeks.

I am currently experimenting by adding a bit of agave nectar to the veggie drinks although this adds calories. Leave comments if you know where to locate good veggie juice recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment